Bli den første til å omtale produktet
GoPrimal - Focus & Power (Nootropic)
FOCUS AND POWER.
Wire up your brain with the PRIMAL Nootropic.
Brain power - Focus and concentration - Strength & Power
Ingredients (per 2 capsules/ daily dosage): 300mg Alpha-GPC, 200mg Theanine, 200mg Bacopa, 6mcg Vit.B12, 50mg Siberian Rhodiola, 120 mg L-Tyrosine, 2.38 mg Bioperine (Piperine)
For everyone interested in improving their concentration, physical strength and vitality. Achieving the optimum results possible every day whether at work or in athletic performance.
Adaptogen herbs and nutrients blend designed to promote natural energy, improve focus-concentration without caffeine or sugar.
Natural energy to maximize vitality and performance at work or athletic performance.
Competition is out there. No matter in which field or what are your intentions, you are competing every day. Whether you are in the corporate world, in a small business, being a parent or trying to date, you are competing against someone to be better, sharper, faster and smarter. Or simple be more efficient and have more time to do things that you love.
- Alpha-GPC: Is best known to deliver choline to the brain for the production of the cognition-neurotransmitter acetylcholine. May enhance cognitive functions. Is able to cross the blood-brain barrier to increase directly the acetylcholine levels. Has to be shown to increase levels of serotonin and dopamine (sleep, mood, energy, motivation). Also, latest results of a study support the use of Alpha-GPC to enhance strenght. How it works: Choline is essential for the brain to produce acetylcholine, which is the “learning” neurotransmitter. Each molecule of Alpha-GPC is made up of about 40% choline, which it delivers directly to the brain.
- L-Theanine: Is an amino acid, present in tea leaves. Has been shown to improve sleeping quality and to handle mental and physical stress. May help protecting the brain from oxidative stress damage. How it works: Increases the levels of calmative neurotransmitters dopamine, serotonin and GABA which are important for sleep, mood, alertness and energy.
- L-Tyrosine: Is an amino-acid which may improve memory, mood, cognitive abilities, increase focus and reduce stress. How it works: To keep it simple, sufficient levels of L-tyrosine provide raw material for the body to produce neurotransmitters. When we are in stress, those neurotransmitters levels can become depleted quickly.
- Bacopa extract: is an ancient nootropic herb that may reduce anxiety, enhance cognition and even protect the brain against aging. Is widely used in Asia and integrated as an ingredient in medicinal preparations in Australia, India, Malaysia, Pakistan and Bangladesh. How it works: By enhancing growth and proliferation of dendrites (=branched nerve cell extension, who forward and percept impulses to the nerve cell body).
- Siberian Rhodiola Extract: Is an herb, used as traditional medicine in China, Russia and Scandinavia for fighting fatigue. Fights stress. May be able to restore energy, improve mood and enhance cognition. May prevent brain damage caused by toxins. How it works: appears to act by modulating signaling pathways and molecular networks in the brain, might interact with the HPA system to suppress the production and release of cortisol.
- Vitamin B12: Has been shown to improve working memory, mood. Essential for generating new red blood cells, DNA synthesis, maintaining neurological function. Can be found in meat, fish, eggs, dairy products. How it works: Is a precursor in the biosynthesis of all major neurotransmitters acetylcholine, dopamine, GABA, norepinephrine and serotonin.
|Nyeste produkter||2019-04-17 08:33:50|
No Related Posts
Ratings & Reviews
Bli den første til å omtale produktet